1 firm block Tofu, pressed
Orange Pepper julienne
Purple Pepper julienne
Leaf Lettuce or Kale
Round Rice Paper
Grapeseed or coconut oil
1/2 cup Rice Vinegar
1/4 cup Tamari
4 Tsp Sesame Oil
2 garlic cloves
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2-3/4 cup nutritional yeast.
1. In medium size bowl mix vinegar, Tamari, sesame oil, garlic and maple syrup.
2. Cut tofu into long strips then cut in 1/2. Add to marinade and let sit 1 hr or longer. The longer it sits
the tastier the tofu. Add more Tamari and sesame oil if necessary.
3. In Skillet heat up oil and add tofu. Cook until brown on all sides.
4. Use the remaining marinade and add nutritional yeast and still until it thickens. Keep adding until you get the consistency you desire.
5. In small pot cook rice noodles according to instructions.
6. Cut up all veggies julienne
7. Set up an assembly line of carrots, sprouts, lettuce, tofu, rice noodles and rice paper. You will need a pie plate with warm water to soften the rice paper.
8. Wet the rice paper until it softens up and put on plate. Add lettuce, rice noodles, tofu, carrots, sprouts, peppers and drizzle sauce over everything wrap and serve.
9. Use the rest of the sauce for dipping.