1 Pepper (I used ½ a red and ½ a yellow to add color)
½ Pineapple cut into chunk sizes
1 Cup hot water
1 Veggie Cube
3 Tbsp Vinegar
4 Tbsp Tamari (soy sauce)
3 Tbsp Arrowroot
Chicken or chicken substitute cut into chunks
1. Heat up oil in skillet, add onion, pepper and pineapple and cook until tender. Add ½ veggie cube and stir.
2. Prepare chicken or chicken substitute.
3. Combine water, ½ veggie cube, soy sauce, sugar and arrowroot in a bowl and mix together.
4. Pour sauce over veggies and cook until the sauce thickens. Add chicken or substitute and stir until everything is coated.
5. Serve with rice, noodles, or fried egg noodles.