2 cups Hot Water
1 McCormick All Vegetable Chicken Bouillon
3 Tbsp Vinegar
4 Tbsp Tamari
Juice of ½ lemon
3 Tbsp Arrowroot
Pc Blue Menu Vegetable Chicken Strips – or substitute.
1. Bake Chicken Strips according to instructions. Cut into quarters
2. Heat oil in large skillet. Add Onions cook 5 mins. Add Carrots and peppers cook until tender
3. In Medium Bowl Mix water, cube, vinegar, tamari, lemon juice, arrowroots and stir until well combined.
5. Add sauce mix to veggies and stir until thickened.
6. Add chicken strips stir until all coated. Simmer for 10 mins.
7. Serve over rice or egg noodles.